Monday, May 9, 2011

My Hero

Bailey had her 7th b-day party on the weekend(see b-day pics to the right in pages)She had asked that instead of presents from her friends she wanted them to donate money for Japan. She went to a party the day before and watched the birthday girl open her presents and I thought she might regret her decision to not have presents herself,not once did she complain about her decision and say she wanted gifts. Her heart was settled on the decision to be selfless and give to others. Every time she opened a card with money in it she was so very excited for whom that money will help!
This little messy,curious,fearful,energetic  girl has a bigger heart than most adults I know and she is absolutely completely my biggest hero and makes me want to be a better person.




Bailey,
I know you will read this and I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. You do have an abundance of stuff because you are loved by so many people but you always find ways to be able to give to others as well. You helping people in Japan makes my heart feel so happy and complete...Your heart is so so big! I love you to the moon and back:)
Mommy xo   
p.s Thanks for being patient with me taking these pictures and I had a wonderful mommies day with you..Also thank you for teaching me guitar last night ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment