Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have had a rough past couple of weeks hence not blogging..I have experienced emotions that I didn't even know I had in me.I have accepted them as normal and ok due to the circumstances and feel that I am completely entitled to the emotions.
I have learned so much about who I am good and bad and have realized how strong I can be in moments of weakness..
I have completely been vulnerable more now then ever to my surroundings and I am appreciating the small things that I have not gave the attention they deserved in the past.
I was blowing bubbles with the girls and was mesmerized by the colours in each bubble I have failed to recognize in the past.I could not stop watching them as they were floating in the air and watching the girls feel the same as I did in that moment made me fall deeper in love with them.
I had a bump in the road that I will figure out how to get over and appreciating the little things life has to offer and finding the 'extraordinary in the ordinary' helps make the big things feel smaller and easier to conquer! 















1 comment:

  1. You're one of the coolest ladies I know. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete