Friday, November 6, 2009

I know my life revolves around Bailey these days and to others who don't have kids it's hard to understand..I remember thinking before I had her how could you possibly love someone so much..
So I may talk about her allot but I am very proud of her..She is so smart! I can't believe How much a five yr old knows.Here's the problem though...I don't consider myself the smartest person academically(i don't even know if that is spelt right)so already she is challenging me..I do math flash cards with her and I frantically try to come up with an answer before she does..I don't know how im going to do her homework with her when she is like in grade 3(I hear that grade is really hard now) Oh man..I need to start looking questions up on the internet now so I am ready by the time she is..Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment