Monday, November 2, 2009

Let the Curiosity begin!

What do you tell your kid when they keep asking you what is in that store that you can't see into?? Refering to the Adult only store..Since we live right next to one Bailey always asks what's in there and she will not stop until she gets an answer.. She asked a couple days ago and I was totally not prepared to answer that question so I beat around the bush (which is very hard with her)She was very persuasive by asking if I have been in there, if Daddy has been in there etc..Today she asked again and someone told me to say that its adult movies so I did...She went on to say that she can't wait to go in there when she's older and went on and on and on...Very Funny I know but I honeslty know that she will never let it go until she has the answers she wants and knows exactly what is in that store..Oh Man what a Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment