Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More coffee more problems!

I was on my way home tonight and I really felt like a coffee(half coffee,half vanilla cap)So as I pulled into the parking lot and was getting my wallet out I noticed that a pen had busted in my purse!! Grrrr... all over everything especially my wallet and my hands.I grabbed my wallet trying not to touch the ink on it and noticed that after I sat it on the Tim Horton's counter the ink got all over that too..With my wallet in one hand and my coffee and keys in the other I was determined to throw my ink covered napkin in the garbage without setting anything down. Of course my keys fall into the very full garbage bin!Luckily there was a very nice man that noticed and dug all through the garbage bin to retrieve my keys for me! That was so nice of him..Kinda funny how his wife asked if he wanted to wash his hands and he said he would do it in the Car!! What? What car has a sink in it??

No comments:

Post a Comment